Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2011

I Love Laura Ashley

I love Laura Ashley! In fact I love it so much I have exhausted the Aberdeen store, so when I went down to Edinburgh last weekend I used the opportunity to visit their store, and what a pretty store it is! And no I didn't leave empty handed.....

I have become house decor bonkers at the moment and in particular wallpaper bonkers! I am collecting wallpaper samples like it is going out of fashion; I could probably wallpaper a room with all the samples I have collected! The lure of the bargain buckets in Laura Ashley isn't helping either. "Oh this batch end is only £4...............look 2 rolls for £8 great, I can wallpaper insert room here with that!" I am starting to run out of rooms. I can't resist a bargain and I'm too scared if I don't take it, it will get snatched up by some other indecisive Laura Ashley crazy  "thinking" she might use it or worse I will have to pay full price which is quite a lot more in Laura Ashley!

Yesterday marked 3 weeks exactly until we get the keys to our new house. This means its 20 days today! I am starting to feel the stress of moving, I have a massive list in my head of things to do and it keeps getting longer. In fact every time I start thinking about it I just want to run home and pack! 20 days is plenty of time to get organised...........I need to stop thinking about it before I spiral into a panic and start frantically writing lists!

So moving back to Laura Ashley! I wanted to show you some photos from the website of all the pretty things. Luckily one of the wallpapers that I really like called Nina in Eau de Nil is reduced from the expensive £32 to the slightly reduced price of £20 (I think) so I got the thumbs up to get it and hopefully our bedroom will be decorated in it!

Btw please ignore the black dots, I didn't add them in, although David thought I had as a hint to what I wanted, sadly though it's just the interactive buttons on the website not my shopping list.

I wish these were photos of my house I was showing you, not the Laura Ashley catalogue *sigh*



I want I want!

Nina Wallpaper which we plan to have in the bedroom.



I love all the duck egg blue!!!!!!


 I also wanted to show you how I am progressing with my crochet project!
So far I've managed to churn out 12 squares, still not quite sure what I am making but the latest idea is a table cloth for a coffee table.............or a big cushion cover.................or a wall hanging?????

All my 12 squares arranged so far!

Close up of multi coloured squares



My stack of squares!




That's all for this week, catch you next week with only 14 days to go until the big day (roughly) EEK!!!!!
Someone pass me a cardboard box...............


 

No comments:

Post a Comment