Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day 12 - Spreading the Cath Kidston Love - The Home of Modern Vintage

For any girl who appreciates the vintage look of polka dots and florals then you are bound to love if not like Cath Kidston. Http://www.cathkidston.com  Her prints echo nostalgia and I love the choice of colours and the range of items available. 

New bird print available now

Really want this jumper!!

Up until only a couple of years ago I had to travel to a different city to peruse the shop but since Aberdeen got a store I just can't help but wander in every time I pass. The clothes are gorgeous, the household items, the fabric the wallpaper!!! But thing is every time I go I just look, well almost everytime! Although everything is so nice I never seem to be able to justify a purchase for myself from there and usually wait for birthdays to buy something for someone else. So friends if you are ever struggling for gift ideas you know exactly where to go haha :) 

Images from latest brochure


If the shop isn't lovely enough to tempt you maybe their catalogue will! I get them in the post and they have just revamped them. It is like a little book, so well thought out with some beautiful photography, makes you want to keep it!

Autumn 2013 

Oh dear, might have to squeeze in a little ad-hoc wander to the shop after work now...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment