Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 20 - Crochet Part 3 - Pretty Lace Collar

My latest crochet project was from a pattern I found in Simply Crochet. http://www.simplycrochetmag.co.uk/

Simply Crochet

I've been admiring for a while all the pretty Peter Pan style removable collars that have been selling in the shops, so when I saw a pattern for a lace crochet collar I thought I might as well give it a go! 

Lace collar

All in all it was fairly simple, the only problem I had was an issue with my tension. I must crochet quite tight as after doing the foundation chain and row one my collar was still about 10cm too short! I had to creatively figure how to encorporate more stitches. This has resulted in the finished item being slightly uneven at the ends so it may be best to hide the join at the back of the neck rather than wear to the front as intended. No big deal, ill get number 2 right!! 

Anyway enjoy the photos, ill upload another one when it is 100% finished! 

Work in progress 






No comments:

Post a Comment